Wednesday, October 24, 2018

My joins are stacking

The next step in test, was  how well the instance stack work automatically. Works fine, after a few bug fixes.  The memory exchange is working which is new stuff, two independent attachments automatically exchanging without any real knowledge of the one over the other.

I likely have one more nasty bug, but this version I have is complete, a version 1.0, production alpha, with a likely nasty bug. Soon I will update the blog files.  Folks are free to invent their own graph syntax and invent new keys definition, having full control over match, still using join for classification purposes of raw key values.

They can add symbol table in their attachment, incl;udr nsm modifier opcodes, wildcard search functions.

My intention is to develop a word hierarchy, sets of words from general to specific. Then my app dynamically stack different word lists, marching down its own graph, trying to get the most specific match against the raw text.  If my app is lost, it can invent the logic and collect the unmatched key words in raw text, getting itself learnt with a new classification and a cross reference words list. My app will be open source Watson, I like their approach, their machine can read, and everyone should have one.

No comments: