Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Run time adaptive Huffman encoding

I should mention this, it is one algorithm that makes adapted systems, and I think it should now be common practice in the stock market. But that is what really started this whole thing about using Shannon theory in the TOE. I did a few experiments with Huffman encoding and the SP500 as my long time readers know.

I should make a note to traders, the structure of the market is two, one for the traders and one for the companies themselves.  The trading market will eventually become a complete no arbitrage system, under the TOE, so these robot wars will cease as all the robot just collectively organize themselves. At Zero Hedge keeps pointing out, this is not real, the real thing are the companies themselves and how they connect.

No comments: