Friday, August 20, 2021

I hae run into a few of the deranged in Fresno

‘He was hunting’: NYC man describes scaring off hatchet suspect before ATM attack

In fact, one of them tonight. Tried to scare me out of an empty wallet, but I just avoided him with a faster walk and he did not want to give up his shopping cart to run me down.

I also run into one at the corner store threatening everyone. For some reason I call this normal in Fresno. In Central California, I have always considered this normal, we just have deranged fucks, nothing to be done about it.  About 20% of us just have no idea how to live in civilization, we are still evolving out here.

A small landlord like me learns how to deal with the nuts. 
This guy from the NY Times opinion page has no clue:

Want to Solve the Housing Crisis? Take Over Hotels.

In the housing wars, two things seem fairly certain.
We, especially those of us who live in California, are in an escalating crisis of unaffordability and homelessness.
Nobody really knows what can be done.

The government cannot house many of the deranged because we need slum lords who know how to manage them,   Slum lords have skills the government agent will never have,

No comments: