Monday, November 5, 2018

A complication

My web index for text scraper now carries an offset to convert between buffer relative indices and  source indexing. Solutions to these complications usually solved by retyping your variables, in his case I, once again, let the source be cast as an array of chars. That gets me integer arithmetic on indices everywhere.

The tag pointers have to be in integer counts starting with zero at the first character. An exacting process because we keep the source add often change our collection rules, gong back over the source again and again; getting a different structural view. I have it up and running, it should be a simple debug.

The typical use case is that everyone assigns their joins to work all the days press, relieving you of the  bother.  I can possibly reverse the process, and our blogs can talk while we play golf.

Working fine, complications solved.

No comments: