Sunday, March 23, 2014

Getting Plank from Higgs and curvature too high

I realized I missed the plank factor, the fundamental energy level.  But if Higgs knows a 100 bit digit, the the smallest energy is 1/[(3/2)**Nmax]. Then, 1+SNR becomes (energy+k*energy)/energy for each order, independently, I think. But that comes out too even, working on that. That means order counts basic energy times k+1, and that may be right. Jumping one energy level does not jump an order. An Maybe I have mixed digit size with order, and I have to straighten that out.

Order jump at k = (3/2)**order. But quantization levels go as k*e, I think. Signal is power, energy per sample.


My curvature is way to high to make black holes. We would have needed a curvature change. But the curvature likely matches the atom and the subatomics. Also, leave proton mass out of the picture when doing atomic orbitals, just use electron mass, charge, and kinetic energy and proton charge. But there are no Black Holes unless we had the miraculous curvature change, well after the atom was made. Or else, Higgs is way too massive. I don't see things connecting, they go beyond below Plank. 3/2 covers most stars, I think. So, why would ratio change, after star mass was grouped?

 Look ahead size is way to small to get galaxies, unless we have the dark matter thing going on. If we reached the magical curvature of pertect G, then Plank everywhere go more accurate, suddenly. It didn't, near as I can tell. The alternative is we have two curvatures, the curvature depends on another variable. That variable modifies vacuum shape. But the vacuum cannot change everywhere faster Pauli, but Pauli speeds up. Is that the case? If Pauli was faster in intergalactical space, the red shift happens. But then it hits our curvature and looks normal. The thing that is constant is Nyquist. The uncongested sampling rate is the Fibonacci golden angle. We have the congested rate.  Perhaps there is a flip between Pauli and Fibonacci?

The answer would be in the Quasars, look for more of them and get a better picture.

Plank distance looks close to a 3/2 world. I dunno, someone check my numbers.
1.616199(97)×10−35 metres.

Anyway, thj Universe is somewhere between a 50 digit and 100 digit F code.

No comments: