Saturday, March 15, 2014

My error on the impedance of space

ε0 = 8.854 187 817... x 10−12
µ0 = ×10−7 V·s/(A·m) ≈ 1.2566370614...×10−6 Hm−1 or N·A−2 or T·m/A or Wb/(A·m)
 
I am using the wrong ratio. The bandwidth in em wave motion would have been much to small using 377. I need the square, or 142149, much better.

Not I can see that it mostly will all fit, the g,m,e fields make our world stable.
So, if the wavelength of the electron is  about 1e-11, then the wavelength of the magnetic is about 1e-6. 


Why did I make this error? The speed of light factor needs to be squared to represent energy, not velocity, I think. I will get into this later.

But, the wavelength of gravity to magnetic is about 5e5 m from the curvature experiments. But does that need squaring? Yes, needs to be squared, to 25e10. The red shift measures velocity, not energy. The field lengths are set to energy.

Anyway, SNR is an energy ratio, as is the mass ratio set by Nyquist to separate phase variance, which is energy.  Field strength is a force ratio, and needs to be squared. The impedance of space is a field ratio, not an energy ratio.

So, the wavelengths in order, relative to the electron, from  are 1,1.4e5, 25e10. So far, though I am still working this. But that makes the wave length of gravity about 30e15 compared to the electron.  Still way to small, it makes it 30e4 meters.

No comments: