Sunday, March 23, 2014

Packing particles with Fibonacci coding

Lets look at stable packing of Nulls. These are the point source version of the packing system, in serial bitstream fashion.   Look at line 7, F(3) + F(5).  The first digit. It is surrounded by Null, it has no Pauli path, no direction to minimize phase. It is stable.  All of those 'ones' in these codes, except at the end, have no Pauli path. The Null are already at minimum phase. Line 7 is an atom. I can make bunches of these in 3d space, by distributing phase such that all paths are minimum. I can make stable globs that are packed with some arbitrary set of balanced phases by arranging them is a lattice that minimizes all phase paths.
In a balanced phased region, they would be stable.  There is no Pauli path, the the more curves the region, the bigger packing size. This is where I am in the process. The question is, can the vacuum do it such that the regions and the packing are in balance, and if so, does that leave free nulls.


1F(2)111/4
2F(3)0111/8
3F(4)00111/16
4F(2) + F(4)10111/16
5F(5)000111/32
6F(2) + F(5)100111/32
7F(3) + F(5)010111/32

We can set the logarithm base of the system to change the arrangement of packing types, basically set the rate at which quantization levels change. This is the sampling angle. This gets me differing types of packing numbers by changing assumed density. But it also changes the curvature of the aligned phase in contained fields, which are hyberbolic funtcions in my Shannon, with a change 0f base, produces quant in the ratio of the angle. The curvature comes via Shannon.  I can make it match SpaceTime, and I am quantized. Play around, match it to what we know, and guess if this is the first time thru for vacuum.

Here is the rule, I think so far. The greater I make that sampling angle, the greater the quant sizes (bigger particles over all), the easier to pack matter, more curved is space, and fewer free Null.  Free Nulls in space make it flatter.

Curved space rolls the Nulls down hill where they pack up.
Should I challenge one of the scientists to beat me. Those Fibonacci guys are damn good. I say, first one to Wiki!

No comments: