Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I didn't remember Valarie Jarret

My bias, I assumed she is a lilly white liberal.

Obama had bunches of those.  My first take on the Rosanne tweet was great, insult the islamics. She is no doubt anti-religious, I got off on that.  The planet of apes thing was the movie, just a goofy ape thing. Had she tweeted, African monkey man, OK, I would have looked to see what Valarie was. I did look, she seems lillywhite to me.

But Rosanne did not tweet a thing about Africa. I thought, OK they were treating Arabs as the ethnic group.   It wasn't until dufas CEO started blabbering the political correctness mantra that I read the find print, Valarie did have some black blood in her ancestry somewhere, but still looked lillywhite in the picture. Maybe they air brushed it.

No comments: