Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I take the Starbuck re-education test

1. ...noticed your racial identity
I notice all my racial identities, assuming the racial identity that fits my best racial bias at the moment,
2. ...noticed how your race affected beauty standards 
Yes, I am a pig, I rarely bathe.
3. ...felt your accent impacted people's perception of your intelligence or competence 
Most people observe me to be a politically incorrect asshole, I think, but can't be sure.
4. ...altered your communication style (dialed up or down) to avoid playing into stereotypes
The opposite, I alter my imaginary identities to accentuate the inherent racism.
5. ...had a friend of a different race who regularly visited your home 
I live amongst a bizarre bunch of races.
6. ...felt distracted at work because of external events related to race
I quit working so long ago I forget.
7. ...had a senior role model in your organization with a similar racial identity as your own 
Depending on my mood.
8. ...went to work with your natural hair without comments or questions from others 
Does the Starbucks CEO have any hair left? Is he one of those old bald white guys?
9. ...felt your race affected your ability to build a rapport with your manager  
I generally get fired when I used to work.

I think I passed, get my result in a week.


No comments: