Monday, May 28, 2018

Look what's happening in Telegram

Just the results of a simple search.


The best Finance Bots for Telegram - BotList





These are mostly Python, and we are seeing more of these swap nets show up. Amazon AWS is going to the dust bin. Pure sandbox built to  spec.

I didn't invent swap net, I was awaiting the Spectre discovery before I conjectured on financial routing. Once we understood what spectre was about, we all got comfortable that ledger swapping could work and jumped  on Telegram. 

Nor did I predict Python, I just discovered what traders already knew. Sandnox is happening rapidly, surprising me most of all.

1 comment:

stevejordon said...

All Diners Club cards generated from our tool are 100% true except for the personal details such as Names, Address, Expiry Date, and the 3-digit security CVV or CVV2 code.