Thursday, December 20, 2018

Shrunken code

Playing with shunt I decided it was too complex and had a bd nterace. Re did it it is only 20 lines of code or, bu recursive. All told, I have shrunken the code down to 700 lines, a 50 line savings! So I am in the middle of execution, the last phase.

My listing:

Source code:
Default while(1+a){}

Then Tokens followed by executable:
Default   while   (   1   +   a   )   {   }   0   0   0   while   expr   +   a   1   ;    ;   ; 

Notice the arithmetic is in reverse order, so the expression unit has a simple job. All the executables terminated by semi colon. The macro (inside the while brackets)  is empty, the brackets dissolved and a semi colon left.  So this is stepping through fairly well and will be doing my simple while count by tomorrow.

No comments: