Tuesday, March 31, 2020

I use commercial property income to pay residential property taxes

"We're Not Making Any April Payments" - Unprecedented Clash Erupts Between Tenants And Landlords

And the unions use my property taxes to pay expenses for retired teachers in Arizona. And Arizona elects bonehead Senators who waste trillions in defense spending.

Waddya gonna do? Get a commercial property tax break in the Cares Act? We still face the prop 13 revision, which hits strip malls the worst. Then we face the on line sellers.

I know a company in hospital plumbing, my inside investment. Demand be through the roof. Seems a mundane business, but not for hospitals, it is like an artery system. I  know the company, a fellow partner in commercial strip mall We were attempting to price prop 13 risk, tenant risk and other alternative investments.  He convinced me, hospital plumbing is some big news.

No comments: