Wednesday, March 25, 2020

My lifestyle needs changing

I skipped phase one in Fresno, just travelers. But in phase two I will be in a cesspool of virus.  My life style need an antiseptic spray, the entire interior of the house, once a week. Great house, well built but a carpenters delight, all wood everywhere, hard to get the floating virus out.

Then I have the chihuahua problem. Sniffing pee spots is her life passion, I have a hard time keeping her indoors, it breaks her little heart. So, she can hang in the front yard, chained. (Chihuahuas lose control). Then she needs more frequent bathing, and I need some bathing of any kind.

A google translate for fun:

Me salté la fase uno en Fresno, solo viajeros. Pero en la fase dos estaré en un pozo negro de virus. Mi estilo de vida necesita un spray antiséptico, todo el interior de la casa, una vez por semana. Gran casa, bien construida pero una delicia de carpinteros, toda madera en todas partes, difícil de sacar el virus flotante.

Entonces tengo el problema de chihuahua. Olfatear puntos de orina es la pasión de su vida, me cuesta mantenerla adentro, le rompe el corazón. Entonces, ella puede colgar en el patio delantero, encadenada. (Los chihuahuas pierden el control). Entonces ella necesita un baño más frecuente, y yo necesito un baño de cualquier tipo.

No comments: