Thursday, March 21, 2019

There is no politically correct theory to utilize

A 17-year-old transgender student said his high school is forcing him to run as a prom queen after his classmates nominated him for prom king.Dex Frier told BuzzFeed News on Thursday that officials at his high school in Gainesville, Ga., gave him an ultimatum ahead of his prom.Frier told the outlet that he was pulled into a meeting with the principal and school supervisor last week."They called me there to tell me I couldn't run for prom king ’cause I wasn't legally male and that was the way it was in Hall County [school district]," he said. "The only way I was eligible to run for prom was to be put on the prom queen ballot."
The classmates were improper for not recognizing his sheness, and the school board correct for recognizing his sheness over the he-sheness-heness. 

You have to settle one one of the four or five listed genders and stay with it throughout the contract.  I suggest gender change be optional on a yearly basis.

No comments: