Saturday, March 30, 2019

The mathematicians going nuts, part 2

They are, ultimately stuck. They have to simulate an observer who is using the same simulator.  There is the half complete dimension, the holographic dimension, and the mathematicians trying to simulate that with his rock throwing practice,  get stuck, no way out in the contradiction that ensues. He cannot exit and say, 'Excuse me', just kidding after this neural machine been clunking away for years.  So he continues faking it, hoping this mental exercise reaches a conclusion, and his fake turns into delusions.

But he is really stuck, being a biobot and all.  All has has to make algebra machines is his rock throwing neural column, but it includes a lot, including the ability of eye muscles to flow a contour, and a four point pivote operator on the racket arm. Like if I really drilled down, I likely would become some nutty, politically incorrect blogger.  I would be following all these wiki links all the while constantly simulating a curve Reimann space by pulsing fake eye and arm movements. And every time a link gave me another orthormornal basis, I would have to warp the inputs to my throw simulator, see if it fit the proof requirements.  One need to be a NBL pitcher to be a good mathematician.

No comments: