Sunday, March 31, 2019

Little filly gets a thrill

And she got a photo shoot along with.
Every wife gonna vote for this stud!
He is like, Prince Charming,
and the fillies love that story.

He gets stuck between this mode and toddler mode. In toddler mode he is ego reacting, acting out the well behaved little boy in public, with a snicker. I think he mishehaved with mommy's boobie when a toddler, got a bit of a slap.

This guy will be fun, needs to be in my next musical. I have his theme song: "When boobie comes bouncing back to me". It will have a military tempo, he will be our toy soldier and dance to the boobie.

When Boobies comes bouncing home again,
Hurrah! Hurrah!
I'll give them lots  Kissie then
Hurrah! Hurrah!
Young women will cheer and pull them out
My  ladies all have them taut and  stout
And I'll feel gay when Boobies comes bouncing home.

This is the part where little Joey marches about in his little baby military dance, all dressed as a toy soldier. Behind him a great array of women with dancing bares boobs, naturally I mean, we mustn't deny the author. This will be a great hit, Cole Porter, here I come.

No comments: