If I walk into my Walmart, and see the lawn mower I want, I can pay in three installments. My Swift card has the payment app, it can accept a variety of Walmart payment programs. Both my Swift cars and the clerks Swift card guaranteed to unbiased credit check with the provable, short term contract.
I can do that automatically at the check out. Insert my card, and the payment options appear. Cash, credit with three or four options. My Swift card and theirs have pre-approved me, by sharing data in secret and no human has observed and the data is Spectre vanished.
Banks can get a share of this. Banks can act as trusted miners, credit back up for a fee. By sharing a little risk the Swift correspondent bank can extend the payment options and collect an insurance fee. Or the Swift bank can have a prior agreement on entry fees when the user wants to expand loan capacity, on a momen's notice. The Swift card is a little contract manager, like an ethereum 2.0 contract node.
Done right this put Swift banking in the driver's seat. Swift Card a whomp on China and their fake 'This this different' money. At a minimum we are making the ATM card a little ticker and adding a battery. This is all a standard technical upgrade.
No comments:
Post a Comment