Friday, February 22, 2019

My five color currency balancer

I got some details.

First, I am going to assume a bitcoin model, we have one glob of bit coin miner capactiy, a constrained channel.
Second, I need the copngestion feed, theminer's congestion fees.
Third, I know the USD is the major global currency by far, I let it have its own feed.
Thirs, Japan, CHina, EUro and Pound all form a balancd tree for the third feed.

Each node has the usual bid/ask which can be canceled as much as possible via Pauli exclusion, so we work the residual flows. My pit boss runs the binary tree, as needed, measures the miner queues (not set them), and packs them and packs in the US tax dollar.  Channel space allocated to stabilize queues everywhere, which should be the best measured sphere of bitcoin.

But, I can, if I choose, estimate the real bitcoin size, then, via published statistic, set that as the target in my own pit and trade bitcoin futures in units of tennis shoe, creating the shoe standard which will be used world wide by shoe makers, leaving the world better shoed getting me the Nobel prize. So just send me a check..

No comments: