Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Probing Mueller, the name of my new musical

Over At Last? AG Barr To Announce End Of Mueller Probe Next Week: CNN

I be releasing it next week. His character is Pink face, as in embarrassing idiot for taking the job in the first place.  My prison is full of people, of all walks of life, who had the temerity to lie to the FBI, and I confess to have lied to them directly at one point in my time. 

Men in stripes, a Pinkface, and gals half clad; the perfectly politically incorrect. 

I have a Bill Maher character, he has one line he repeats,"Let me check my talking points". He is the solo chorus on any major issue, sings it loud. The economists run around in groups, they are the gangs in my musical.

Mueller is pretty much the clown, the entire plot is: who can catch Mueller in an awkward position and probe him.

No comments: