Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bubbles, sizes and phase

I started of using the concept of negative and positive phase, mainly because the math was easier.  Soon I dumped the idea in favor of two phase bubbles of different size.  I never considered a natural phase shift as that was too symmetric to be maintained. So bubble sizes it was.

Different bubble sizes make sense in terms of space curvature in density. They make sense in terms of the lifetime of the proton, neutron and antiproton. They also make a lot more size if the phase bubbles were sized in ratio of 3/2.  Except for one thing, that would imply a much greater curvature in space than even I, a skeptic of isotropic space, would have expected.

It is size differences, they make a lot of sense on one level, and imply serious errors of physics on another level. I have a conundrum.


No comments: