Thursday, January 25, 2018

Beating fiat bot while putting a smile on Congress

Simple enough, Congress can collect a ledger tax for each bearer cash transaction.  Member banks check out bear cash, against deposits or loans, and re-issue the bearer cash under a rental agreement, limited by the number of transactions. So, Ripple can grab some at will that its customers traverse the escrow routes.

Bearer cash has a timeout, all protocols inherit the time out and all will resolve to stable state, the cash being returned to deposit and loans.

Now life is a bit easier. My ATM card just touches the kiosk and it gets bearer digital dollars.  If I leave my cash in my card to long, it is returned to my account and erased locally.  The best part is, I can drop a hundred in bearer cash on a bot and tell it to get me a new toaster oven. I have some really neat shopping trips encoded in escrow routes.  They take my bot through great goodies, on line.

No comments: