Saturday, January 19, 2019

Doing line history and character echo

In the micro line editor of IO. That is the source of some consternation in interface format. Like, I always know what a bye is, no need to consult the ISO.IEE/GNU/LINUX standards, byte, the plain text term won out; it is in common name space.

But the emergent types, taking advantage of hardware and graphics. I want them defined, by someone else.  I con do my version, but my version will be temporary, a mess, hacked as I expect more clarity from the pros, like what exactly is the common format for strings in rectangles?

I will hack it, let a typedef evolve, forthe emerging types, the ones added by all 64 bit architectures. with a note: Should be removed immediately upon exit from the lab. I don't like my hacks any ore than you like them.

No comments: