Thursday, January 17, 2019

He sells hotel rooms

I represent only the president, not the campaign,” he told The Associated Press in an interview. “And I can only speak of what I know, and that is that I have no knowledge that anyone on the campaign illegally colluded with Russia. But I can only speak definitively about the president, as he is my client.”In a separate statement Thursday, he said that “there was no collusion by President Trump in any way, shape or form” and that he had “no knowledge of any collusion by any of the thousands of people who worked on the campaign.”

Trump still does, mater of fact.  Takes a lot of collusion with Russian tycoons to sell hotel rooms, since a ot of their loot is of dubious origin.

Did campaign aides collude with Ruskie? You bet, but it was about hotel rooms, and still is.  Hotels have been a consistent theme in Trumps campaign since he was about five years old, and habits hard to give up.

No comments: