Sunday, June 30, 2019

A hint of sandbox

Low Price: $149.99


I was looking at a product, clicked on it from Zero Hedge, so they owe me a nickel.

But the second line, it is a monthly payment plan offered by a third party. I would fill out some on-line forms, and they get me a decision.  With AppleID, I can establish my risk level with a one click purchase because AppleID likely can prequalify me, it executes the trusted credit check. All three parties satisfied with a click.

Sandbox engineers have a job, standardize and create tools to set up these compound contracts. Especially, automate the interest charges and implement contract badges under secure ID for one click action. Many other things needing to be built, including digicash. Think about entry and exit fees as mostly refundable collater. Make no %100 promises, all the pits, routers  and congestion tools have an element of cost uncertainy.  That uncertainty is the thing we have to pack into constrained contracts across parties. Learn where the uncertainties lie, find an axis of symmetry to price the uncertainty.