Thursday, June 27, 2019

Taxing bearer pennies

This is just a regular point to point cash, with one or both of the parties taking a 10 basis point penalty.

Straight to Treasury, in the case of the New Fed. Taxing digicash is another app I can download onto my AppleID Pod.  I thumbed the contract to legality, I pay it, until I unthumb it. Regular digicash is always enforced, no double spending. Just another everyday, finite graph contract in my AppleID.

Tell them, Tim. Tell them we can limit digicash, in hardware, secure code, under AppleID. Keep the limit at $50, that is just fine. Strike a deal with the NSA, tell them we will skip messaging, except related to transactions; and short, predefined.

Provable, the software geeks will back yo on this, provable to a counterfeit risk. Tell them it solves a huge congestion problem on the internet, and makes us all very much smarter.

No comments: