Friday, August 30, 2019

Not all cow milkers

Feminist Thought-Leader Claims Milking Cows Is The Same As Rape


Here is our counter example:
Catherine "Cate" O'Leary (nee Donegan; March 1827 – 3 July 1895) was an Irish immigrant living in Chicago, Illinois who became infamous when it was alleged that an accident involving her cow had started the Great Chicago Fire of 1871. Born Catherine Donegan, she and her husband Patrick O'Leary had three children, one of whom, James Patrick O'Leary, ran a well-known Chicago saloon and gambling hall.

There is an infinity of counter examples. In fact, milking cows once was mainly a feminist occupation.

Nor did she mention goats. Is it just cows , as I am a White Racist who once milked goats, back on the farm.  Am I a rapist? I could be the White Racist Rapist of feminine goats.

Add me to the initials: LBTGIFWRR, get me on the gravy train.

No comments: