Tuesday, March 5, 2019

A well defined racist organization

The president of Latino Victory, a top Hispanic political organization, will step down from the role he's held for the past five years. Cristobal Alex will leave the organization on March 15, according to an email reviewed by The Hill. "I want you to know how hard it is to leave an organization that I love and a team that I think is the very best in Latino politics," Alex wrote in an email to Latino Victory staff.
An obvious racial stereotype, Hispanics form racist political organizations.

So, I am actually correct in stating that Sacramento legislators are a bunch of venezuelans, and Socal is a Narco State. I would expect Hispanics to engage in racist criminal gangs with associated political stupidity and Mexican crime. It is also a good guess that many of the Hispanic racist organizations and non-profits are funded by Mexican cartel soft bribery. The main goal of these racist political groups is to keep the drugs flowing over the border.

I short, now is not the time to be promoting racism, screw the Hispanic Caucii in all its forms.

No comments: