Monday, May 27, 2019

Government curve shifting right

Velocity is my proxy for bandwidth.

This is total GDP, but mostly driven by government becoming sluggish. The large collection of Treasury loan is like mud, individual government agencies sludge through it. This is Fed loss of market share, know as following into a cul de sac. Our Avogadro number is shrinking, we are no good at coding for large primes.

I am thinking my Zeta Function rick.  I have a fixed precision economy, and a finite segment of the number line that needs mapping into the typical sequences of primes. As I mover right on the prime index line, by window on the integer line lengthens and moves right, at uneven chunks. But I am limited, the amount of prime index left unattended cannot exceed my imprecision. If one conceived of the 'arc' function, a function that maps some sequence into a countable integer index.  The idea behind Zeta is the limits on that mapping, a powerful bound on combinatorials with an unproven hypothesis.

The government curve is driven right as old debt appears at random intervals, more significantly. Government cannot handle the separation in interest charges, in the aggregate, it keeps shifting to far right.

No comments: