Thursday, June 20, 2019

Hey, Donald, it was my plot


WASHINGTON/DUBAI (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump played down Iran’s downing of a U.S. military drone on Thursday, saying he suspected it was shot by mistake and that “it would have made a big difference” to him if the remotely-controlled aircraft had been piloted.
While the comments appeared to suggest Trump was not eager to escalate the latest in a series of incidents with Iran, he also warned that: “This country will not stand for it.”
Tehran said the unarmed Global Hawk surveillance drone was on a spy mission over its territory but Washington said it was shot down over international airspace.
“I think probably Iran made a mistake - I would imagine it was a general or somebody that made a mistake in shooting that drone down,” Trump told reporters at the White House.
It was me, I told the Bearded Iranian Nuts to shoot it down, it cost me $10 million, and I was sending Trump a message. I am not paying for this shit.  Iran is under orders to shoot down any unarmed drone it sees, they have my permission as an American taxpayer.  My opinion is worth more than that bonehead Bolton.

No comments: