Saturday, April 19, 2014

I tire of thinking like a vacuum

So, rather than write a quantizer code, I am going directly to the hyperbolic. I am taking a short cut.  Its a simple trick in which I pick the order I want to work with, and pack it with force, obeying the rules of Fibonacci packing while accumulating quantization error in the proton.

My approach is to scale some region of the quant chart to the precision I want. Then make two binary numbers, one for null quants and one for wave quants.  I want everything packed in wave/null pairs. These two numbers are my Eigenvectors, and the hyperbolic functions my Eigenfunctions.

I will shift and add the nulls/wave Eigenvalues to make them match, in wave/Null pairs. and shift and subtract the same amount from the proton. Thus, each null quant gets the proper wave number, and the error in the proton will be kinetic energy. I make my new binary number all ones, but they are not all matched in quants.  The matching error is in the proton. (Rule 1) All actions can be considered as actions of wave/null pairs.

(Rule 2) I know the vacuum quantizes the maximum order it can in a wave/null pair to stabilize.  So I can just fill in the blanks until I have what I need quantized, then extract the proton accumulated error and see what I have to play with.

Later, I will assign even and odd hyperbolic functions to the wave and null quants, make the thing automatic, then convert from bits to qubits for pretty pictures.

When I scale I get two binary numbers. The one bits indicate the real quantization, the actual vacuum samples. The numbers look like:

Wave                          Null
1000100100010010   0010010100101

(Rule 3) The wave get the higher order bit (Rule 4) The wave ends in zero, the null ends in one.

Then I shift the nulls left to match the first wave, accumulate it in my output sequence, and subtract from the proton. As I do that, I am sure I will discover more rules, but these four are a good start. I guess the main rule is Fibonacci packing.

What about charge and spin?
I think charge is a fractional overlap in wave/null pair for the electron, and the proton should be initialized with the value. Spin is a 1/2 allowable variation in the null quant number, as near as I can tell. I have no idea how to work these, yet. I am not a physicist.

Looking at one of my previous posts, we discover that the hyperbolics manage fractions quite well.

No comments: