Friday, September 7, 2018

Just taxing away the deficit

"If I tax cars coming in from Canada, it would be devastating. But I don't want to do that," Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One. "I do use that as leverage in negotiating, where they don't want to give us some points. I say, that's ok, I'd rather tax your cars coming in, and I win a lot of points because of it."

Trump has a problem, no voter in the USA intends to pay for all that government crap we ordered.  

I have said many times, the millennials would be fools to pay for all the debt accumulated. accumulated before they were even born, much less old enough to vote.  How many 30 year olds plan to pay off Reagan's S&L bailout in Texas?  No one will, they had nothing to do with it, it was all caused by Texas welfare bums. Texas can pay for it, or go broke, their choice.

No comments: