Friday, September 21, 2018

My game addiction went away

I figured out I was gaming as a diversion from programming, I even got the python system up on the new old computer.  But, I guess, I thought, program what? Operations on queue structures.

If I keep my deposit and loan queues structured, can I compare them for homomorphic? Think if a directed graph with poisson queues at each node.  It woul\d be like computing the mutual entropy of the two processes.  In python the S&L structures are iterated nested block, only works with graphs having no loops.  The two compact graphs, side by side, python can iterate through the both, directed, and create the homomorphic versions then ratios work, the queues at each node can scale together.

We get an isolated type of graph convolution, not N^2, but NlogN in counts. And the real bonus, all the nodes can be priced, derive pricing on an economic  value chain ex post.  The algorithm can expand the rank of a graph as long as a pit boss accumulates the residual in the match between S and L.  There is a conservation of finite bandwidth, variance, is not created out of thin air.

We get a very high speed automatic banker, hundred thousand transactions a second, all the clients are trading bots,   Do this in the new AI chips, very amenable to graphics type processors.  But I ain't programming this.  This is good, valuable cloud function, revolutionary, well worth the funding.  

Auto S&L has big bucks, but the transaction activity has to be initiated, thumb printed.  What we do is auto price everything, real time auction essentially.  Everything having a valid contract, it connects to another thumbprint, or more,  The machine simply pushes society to be maximally satisfied, pricing does thqt, it is sufficient for the processors, they are not doing ad hoc if/then statements.. Smart cards are coming.

No comments: