Thursday, May 9, 2019

It is the unregulated militias

They are the ones that impede my access to a well regulated militia, private or public.  If I am a diplomat, I want my private security guards to travel with AR15s, with full regulated knowledge of the local regulated militia.

If I, as a diplomat from Elsewhere, have to worry about unregulated militia publicly organizing, then I can sue on the basis of part one. That is part one and part two working together. Public and private, regulated militia need unimpeded access to public areas, to ensure my rights, an unarmed man needing protection. I don't need to shoot the bad guys, I can sue them.

Florida and Rick Scott is a perfect example. Rick sits in a protected office and let's nuts run around with AR15s.  hen the shoot out happened, the cop on duty had limited access to perform a well regulated militia function.  Mr. Hogg can personally sue the frig out of Mr. Scott; Mr. Hogg was the victim. Mr. Hogg,  or his allies,will wait the opportunity until we know we have a majority of Supremes on board with part one. Then the literal statement and a majority make both actual and historical settled law. NRA gun nuts forever frigged, in one form or the other.

No comments: