Thursday, May 2, 2019

My precious government goodie is better than your precious government goodie

Graham: “Trump’s A Race-Baiting, Xenophobic, Religious Bigot. He Doesn’t Represent My Party. He Doesn’t Represent The Values That The Men And Women Who Wear The Uniform Are Fighting For.”
If it is written n the first person it is generally prefaced with a government goodie of desire.

My government goodie, Mr. Graham, is to not pay for your government goodie, that is what my party is about, that is my value. And I expect to get a Green check each month, and you cannot touch my Green check, it comes from a Tort judge.

There, a coherent party platform. It will be the 'I Never Voted for this crap' Party. A Party of people who want to avoid a lifetime of voter's regret, like the Venezuelans and Calizuelans.

No comments: