Sunday, June 9, 2019

I am not on the endangered ethnic list

WHEREAS, Protecting First Amendment rights is critical, but is also limited to exclude hate speech using the concept that offending statements first should be viewed through the lens of the party experiencing the hate, and that Jews, LatinX, African-American, Asian Pacific Islander, Muslims, Disabilities and LGBTI communities can be targets of oppression and hate speech for a variety of reasons.
These are the California Dem listing their favored  religio-ethnic groups. Redneck White Atheists were excluded, I will sue.  I think LatinX means all latinos who do not already have special protections.

Note they added the I to LGBT, another in the growing list of genders. I think 'I' means squat, in plumbing terms.  But my ethnic group needs be on the list least we get wiped out by all those freaks already on the list.  Rednecks can go with 'stand', except our ladies do a 'sit'.

No comments: