Thursday, June 20, 2019

I skipped all debt when I skipped all income taxes

Here Are The Most Debt-Ridden Places In California

This study from Lending Tree is quite detailed.   Student debt, auto debt and credit card debt, and way too much they say.  The most poverty stricken areas in have the most debt, naturally.

Once I split Silicon Valley, I went on debt reduction, mainly because I had to run cash poor to stay one step ahead of the IRS.  But I found that hiding out in Fresno sets me up with the same office and computer I had when working, but my liabilities went to nearly zero, except for back taxes.  But I had no Silicon Valley snowflakes freaking out on a daily basis.

Do I make more? No, much less, but any actual work I do is a little bit more complete, I have no project manager ragging my ass. I would not have survived the political correctness in Silicon Valley, it is just unnatural for a California kid. We don't get any of this crap, like the crap from Kamala seems too fake for most California kids.

In many cases, staying off the monetary grid is actually the better result, more Pareto efficient as more people do this.  And with AppleID coming along, the opportunity to escape Google and Facebook loom large.  I think Apple may have saved our butts big time with AppleID.

No comments: