Friday, May 10, 2019

Raise better boys


A Chicago mom says we must teach our daughters to protect themselves
One of my earliest memories of being in an uncomfortable situation with a boy was when I was 10 years old.
I’d spent the night at my best friend’s house, and we had been watching TV on her living room floor. It was after midnight, and everyone else was asleep. I was next to her 15-year-old brother, who was still awake.

OPINION
As we lay there, talking about the New Kids on the Block video on MTV, he slid his arm around me. The weight of his arm settled on my back, and I felt wronged. I wasn’t sure he should be touching me, but I didn’t know how to ask him to move. The next day, I explained what happened to an adult I trusted and was assured that I was overreacting. Since nothing overtly sexual happened, my concerns were dismissed.
Mom is dealing with the castrati complex in the boys. messing up their daughters lives.

These dufas boys come from dufas father and mother, there is a hint.  We got the problem in spades, here in Fresno.  If you cannot trust the local fathers, then keep the girls away, segregation and explain to the girls how deranged boys get the castraties when data is a dufas.

No comments: