Monday, August 24, 2020

Making change with Swift digi-cash

 If my hand held has ten bucks, can I buy a banana? So, certainly store clerks make digi change in swift.

Can I split a digi cash for my friend?  There is a point the New Fed has a board of governors, mainly o keep limits within counterfeit costs.  The Swift protocol gives the consumer the minimum to be a Swift node, but with no descending correspondent banks, it may not be able to validate a cash split. Ask the New Fed and measure it against Due Process.  This is like asking the Fed to enforce metal over paper, and it really is a transaction issue with lost cards and counterfeiting. Making change is not enforced at the mast fab. 

But the no send twice rule is enforced and a service can step in at any time with a short block chain and make pennies for any currency.  Right ow cash cards cannot even carry cash, I can see the New Fed prohibiting Swift change at the consumer level.

No comments: