Thursday, April 23, 2020

A proof against infinite dimensionality

If the universe collapsed into infinite dimensionality, N would go to infinity and we would see a flat world. We don't. We see quants and relativity.

Whew! I almost had to apologize to Thomas Aquinas. My hero, Steve Hawkins still rules.

So why do we hit the 4D barrier? Is it always a multiple of the 2D and wet get collapse back to 3D? There is no Diophantine for dimensions not prime? Hmm... this one is for the pros.

Get on my spreadsheet and see if I can stabilize four Poisson queues to a constant?  None is a multiple of the other, they start prime. My axis should curve appropriately. I dunno, at this point I want the textbook.

I want to know, who bandlimited the vacuum? The infinite universe concept says that we are in an infinity of dimensions, a flat world, but we can only use three at a time. Why three?  For any of a 3d Avogadro to be in the right spot in an infinite dimension? We just pop in and out? I am back to rule two, there must be some imprecision for that to happen. I am having problems with my agnostic, I am at the point I do not want to know.

Why did I stop at three? I started with one thing that squeezes imprecisely, then assume they organized into colors on a beach ball, their squeeze rate limited to 3D. Why? Because the engineers tell me it is 3D flat. I suffer binary stereoscopy.

No comments: