Thursday, April 30, 2020

I may be an asshole, but I am ill priored

My priors are more like random noise.
But I have a lot of this stuff nailed, especially understanding government as a value chain. And my recent discovery that between 1976 and 1981, the political swamp back there understood it as a value chain problem. Revenue sharing was a real program, had five years, and well loved. Them some arbitrage showed up, and when arbitrage shows in the swamp, it is stuck back in the sewage.

But it was the solution, no priors, ear marks or  Godots  But They did it in 1976, after the Nixon shock, and we cannot do it now with a Trump shock pending.

So to all those whom I have pissed off, you are welcome, we really do have a path, a path of recent memory. But we have to deal with the new fed contract, and I will be right on that too.

Not Godot, but Marx and Markov dealing with insufficient N.  N density is a disequilbrum, but we can contain it better, and it can adjust.  We might do weird things, like spend more time in Wyoming on cowboy adventures.

Mathematicians nailed it.

No comments: