Tuesday, January 21, 2020

I steal Spanish lists

I have twenty, max. Cut and past from the web into a text file. A little text editing iwth search and replace I get a cvs file, and my gnu flash system imports htem (and exports xnl). I keep back ups on this blog, probably should post a link.

Words for cooking, clothing, around the house. The 2,000 most frequent list, four hundred verbs with another hundred added by me. I have groups of sentences per card each illustrating points of grammar and conjugations. I have google translated passes of he great American writer, except Henry James. I flip through this stuff, mostly the passages and I have word indices for most from google translate. I have a large collection of verbs grouped by stem, I try to get them all. I just flip through the stuff hen board, or go back and reread passages to review vocab, Intensive, I want to be up to speed soon.

No comments: