Friday, April 3, 2020

Consider my taxes as cash flow value chain

I am trading commercial property income for property taxes, and trading shares of commercial property to settle an old back tax. So one can see my personal value chain has halted, the commercial renters stopped paying rent, sales taxes are cashed, the county is not reducing my property taxes.

I have a sudden stop in my tax regime, no matter how diligent I may be (very little), I still pay a requant cost, I will have to do it different.  This is my third time through this ringer, and mostly the same for everyone else. It is no longer deja vu. We are being forced into an aggregate regime change, the requant reaches the depth of the generator.

When I say it is not a deja vu I means we were already looking at this problem, hence the blackness, the suddenness that it happened again though we had our guard up. It becomes a 'Been their done that', another technical term. It means the agents can now see two or more  ranks deep into the chain, and that is a loop and we know it..

The tax dollar is its fundamental use, and its use will tend, over the sequence, to track tax payments with government value chain. My taxes need high mutual entropy with government spending needs to minimize transactions. My personal tax generator does not want to be a relative prime of government generator  least the unions begin harassing me. My goal is to grab enough ta bandwidth to avoid the semi-periodic  tax reforms. I am at, 'Been there, done that'.

No comments: