Thursday, April 25, 2019

Cutter threatens

The neighborhood 48 years old nearly hopelessly disabled from meth, and an adolescent cutter. No, she did not end up hanging in a tree, she showed up to get some stuff, had her breakdown with partner, who remains clean I hear.

No, the cutting has begin, a bit, as I hear two of the three doing the calming.  emergency? You tell me, her ring tone on the smart phone is the mental hot line.  Her profession is being cured by the local badges.

But one can image the hopelessness, she has to rebuild a golf ball size of neural tissue in the center of her brain.  Until then, she is emotionally disabled.  I don't do therapy, don't have the bedside manner.

A blood pile, I hear, she showed us! But, not enough to make her faint, but she won't last the next time. Like I say, her county badge wants her locked in facility.

It is that missing tissue.  These addicts have to get over the loss and accept that they be self managed, consciously, like a disabled person staying safe. It is like learning you are forever retarded, have a terminal disease. So they are toddlers for three five years, and they have to accept it and learn how to behave.

No comments: