Friday, April 26, 2019

Stimulus of the day


"I think the Fed is moving toward rate cuts," Kudlow said. "That is my view. It's true in the open market, the funds rate has traded a bit high, but I think they're moving toward rate cuts."

 Larry Kudlow to Newsmax TV: Fed May Lower Rates Further | Newsmax.com 


That would be a bit of nonsense from Kudlow. 

I think they have an auto spam generator, each day it designates a spammer and spam, to be repeated by gullible talking heads. When I was on the job we had software 

Kudlow is honest enough to point out short time rate trend a bit high.  This is all part one of the MMT prep. Note that Kudlow, in the interview, does not expect to be voting Mr Euler much longer, at 71.  I have news, though not his doctor.  He might get to see a bit of a rate rise if he cooperates on the MMT moment.

No comments: