Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Small landlords are stuck with common sense

I officially retired from doing it. There is no management layer, so the small property owner sees his own liability directly. Common sense says that when the landlord observes the meth problem being handed down, then landlording aids and abets. That is eviction to save the tenant, actually, it what I ultimately figured.

I had no adviser, when the kids get screwed on my property, I evict.  My problem, I tell the cops, is I don't want a bunch of young adults talking about the times they got high on my property. The cops get it, it is a dilemma. Me and the cops knew all four generations in some cases, witnessed entire city blocks wiped out in heat of battle.

Pet rules and failure to learn

It is not pointed pet rule, it is me, the girlfriend and the 48 years old all neighbors, and all have been in the business of dealing with pet etiquette.  Even I have broken leash laws with a chihuahua. A years long issue, and the dogs are on leash, no one in the hood is complaining, loose barking dogs harass the  kids and each other.. 

Life long girlfriend sneakily dumps the pit bull pup on the 48 year old, she should have known better. Lifelong girlfriend won't take pup back during some temporary residence change (having nothing to do with me). Lifelong girlfriend knows 48 years old is struggling, why make it worse?

No comments: